SportsDataIO: November Newsletter
Welcome to the latest edition of the SportsDataIO newsletter, we hope you all are enjoying the beginning of the holiday season.
As sports become slightly less hectic, we wanted to share with you the month that was November and a peek into December.
Product Updates and Enhancements
NFL + NHL Transaction Log (NBA + MLB Coming Soon)
A list of all official transactions within a league, updated throughout the day by our Data Operations team, ensuring that any roster moves of any kind are captured accurately and delivered to our partners.
- Using recordings of our actual, unscrambled API outputs from real sporting events, ranging from the World Series to the NBA Draft, you can develop and test your integration using real-world data, on your schedule, 100% free of charge forever.
SportsDataIO is extremely proud to highlight its relationship with global sport merchandise leader, Fanatics, by providing them with our award-winning data feeds to optimize operations, enhance customer experience, and drive sales.
Notable key dates ahead in December include:
- MLB Winter Meetings (December 4th)
- MLB Confirmed Coverage
- NCAA Football Selection Sunday (December 4th)
- NCAA Football Bowl Season Begins (December 16th)
- NCAA Football Playoff Game 1 (December 31st)
To see all key dates upcoming check out the full calendar here.
News Around the Industry
- In partnership with Penn Entertainment, 17 states saw the launch of ESPN Bet. It will be interesting to watch the sports betting market develop in the near future with new major players.
- All eyes have been on the state of sports betting in Florida. Catch up on the latest from Legal Sports Report.
- Some states have begun to take a closer look and ultimately crack down on DFS pick em style games. As legal online sports betting begins in 2024 in North Carolina, the state has notably focused on DFS style pick em games. Read the latest from Legal Sports Report.
- SportsDataIO partners Entain and BetMGM, have revamped offerings and shared in SBC Americas their plans for 2024 and beyond.
As we wrap up the month of November, stay tuned for another exciting month ahead!
Sam Pearson is a Senior Account Executive for SportsDataIO and has been with the company since September of 2020. Sam currently resides in Phoenix, Arizona, but grew up in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. You can always find him catching up on the latest and greatest in the sports world, actively following the Cubs, Bears, and Blackhawks.